Welcome to Hartshill Medical Centre Online
We are a group practice with three full-time and two part-time GPs. They provide a high standard of medical care to the population of Hartshill and surrounding area. Patients are welcome to see the doctor of their choice, however we prefer you see the same doctor until a particular problem is resolved.
Assisting our provision of a quality service is:
- Full complement of reception and clerical staff
And our attached staff include:
- Health Visitor, District Nursing Team, Community Midwife and Community Psychiatric Team.
Our new single storey building consists of consulting and examination rooms are situated on one floor therefore providing full accessibility for disabled patients.
FLU INJECTIONS NOW AVAILABLE . Please contact the surgery to make your appointment
NHS 111 - if you need medical help fast, but it isn't a 999 emergency, call NHS 111. They will assess you, provide advice and direct you straight away to the local service that can help you best. NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and calls are free, including from mobiles.
For more information visit www.nhs.uk/111
A large car park is provided for visitors to the Medical Centre only. A one-way traffic system is in operation around the car park, with separate entrance and exits. Leaving the car park via the entrance causes major disruption and possible accidents. Please exit the car park via the barrier for which you will need a token from reception. We would greatly appreciate it if you did not park in Ashwell Road as this causes problems for our neighbours.
For patients with hearing difficulties and use of a text phone, you may contact the surgery by dialling 18001 0300 1231893.
Hartshill Surgery Annual Survey 2013/14
Our annual survey was carried out in October & November 2013 and we would like to thank all patients and members of the Hartshill Patient Group who took time to contribute to the survey and analyse the results. Overall the results were very pleasing and your comments have been fed back to our team. For more details of our survey, please click here
If you would like to be involved in future surveys to improve the services in the surgery, please email us your details or alternatively leave your details at reception in preparation for next year.
On Line Services
- Registration - New Patients - You can pre-register with our Surgery, read more here.
- Making an appointment & ordering your repeat prescription - Please ask at reception for details of this service
- Statement of Intent - The practice plans to offer patients facilities to view online, export or print any summary information from their record, relating to medications, allergies, adverse reactions and any other items agreed between the practice and individual patient. This service will be available from end of March 2015.
(Site updated 22/10/2014)