Welcome to Hartshill Medical Centre Online
Our Aim: Excellent Care - Excellent Training - Excellent Service
We are a group practice with three full-time and one part-time GP. They provide a high standard of medical care to the population of Hartshill and surrounding area. Patients are welcome to see the doctor of their choice, however we prefer you see the same doctor until a particular problem is resolved.
We would like to welcome our new GP Registrar, Dr Sarah-Jane Howard, who will be with us until August 2017.
We value your opinion - Family & Friend Test Would you recommend our practice to a member of your family or a friend? Please complete our quick & ongoing survey which can be found under Have Your Say. A monthly summary of the test can be found under Survey Report.
A large car park is provided for visitors to the Hartshill Medical Centre only. A one-way traffic system is in operation around the car park, with separate entrance and exits. A traffic flow system has now been installed at the entrance to the Medical Centre - any attempt to leave the car park via the entrance will cause damage to vehicles. Please exit the car park therefore, via the barrier, for which you will need a token available from reception.
Parking is for patients using the Hartshill Medical Centre only - a £5 charge will be made for unauthorised use.
For patients with hearing difficulties and use of a text phone, you may contact the surgery by dialling 18001 0300 1231893.
Follow us on Facebook Visit (and like us) on Facebook for up to date information on the surgery and health awareness, tips etc
We were visited in November 2014 by Care Quality Commission. See their report below
Hartshill Surgery Annual Survey 2013/14
Our annual survey was carried out in October & November 2013 and we would like to thank all patients and members of the Hartshill Patient Group who took time to contribute to the survey and analyse the results. Overall the results were very pleasing and your comments have been fed back to our team. For more details of our survey, please click here
If you would like to be involved in future surveys to improve the services in the surgery, please email us your details or alternatively leave your details at reception in preparation for next year.
On Line Services
- Registration - New Patients - You can pre-register with our Surgery, read more here.
- Making an appointment & ordering your repeat prescription - Please ask at reception for details of this service
- Access details of medication, allergies & sensitivities - consent forms available from reception
- Update your personal and clinical details
- Travel Health Questionnaire - complete prior to your travel health appointment to ensure you receive the relevant information you need for your trip
- Statement of Intent - The practice plans to offer patients facilities to view online, export or print any summary information from their record, relating to medications, allergies and adverse reactions. This service will be available from end of March 2015.
(Site updated 17/08/2016)